SAFETY FIRST, FOREMOST, AND ALWAYS
Face coverings are required when not seated at your table/section and please do not mix and mingle with other guests.
A helpful COVID ambassador will be on site assisting guests to ensure proper distancing protocols are followed between tables and cohorts. We want to ensure everyone has a safe, amazing experience!
THE HOTEL ARTS H&S APPROACH
● Staying informed with the most current local, provincial, and national research and Alberta Health Services guidelines
● Exercising proper hygiene and social distancing practices
● Integrating conscious design techniques into every aspect the event from food & beverage to room layout
● Being ready to adapt every step of the way
● Hotel Arts is a COR certified company, meaning they are always up-to-date with health and safety policies and certifications, and are fully committed to ensuring all risks are carefully considered.
30 TO 60 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Hotel Arts will walk common areas/event areas/washrooms and sanitize prior to your arrival.
- Hotel Arts Wellness Ambassador will be in place, awaiting your arrival & be available for any questions you may have onsite.