SAFETY FIRST, FOREMOST, AND ALWAYS
Face coverings are required when not seated at your table/section and please do not mix and mingle with other guests.
A helpful COVID ambassador will be on site assisting guests to ensure proper distancing protocols are followed between tables and cohorts. We want to ensure everyone has a safe, amazing experience!
THE HOTEL ARTS H&S APPROACH
● Staying informed with the most current local, provincial, and national research and Alberta Health Services guidelines
● Exercising proper hygiene and social distancing practices
● Integrating conscious design techniques into every aspect the event from food & beverage to room layout
● Being ready to adapt every step of the way
● Hotel Arts is a COR certified company, meaning they are always up-to-date with health and safety policies and certifications, and are fully committed to ensuring all risks are carefully considered.
30 TO 60 MINUTES PRIOR TO THE EVENT
- Hotel Arts will walk common areas/event areas/washrooms and sanitize prior to your arrival.
- Hotel Arts Wellness Ambassador will be in place, awaiting your arrival & be available for any questions you may have onsite.
Plain Jane Events Show Postponement Policy
Our first and foremost priority is the safety of our guests, entertainers, crew and partners.
Should we reschedule an event based on recommendations from Alberta Health Services and the Government of Alberta, all purchased tickets will be valid for the revised, announced date.
Though it remains unclear how this situation will continue to unfold over the coming days or weeks, we intend to reschedule as many events as possible once we receive the go-ahead that it is safe to do so.
We realize postponing and rescheduling an event may come as a disappointment to some, however, during these ever-changing times we hope you understand these decisions are not made lightly.
Our hearts go out to the incredible entertainers and crew with whom we work, both on and off stage, many of whom have lost other work as a result of this unprecedented global situation.
To them, we send our deep appreciation and respect.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this uncertain time. We are sincerely grateful to be a part of such a supportive community and look forward to seeing you soon.
In the meantime, please keep yourself and loved ones safe and healthy.